The Village Alphington
The Village Alphington is a new neighbourhood activity centre to be situated within a 16ha (40 acres) mixed-use development on the old Amcor Paper Mill site located only 6.5km from Melbourne CBD. The site will be home to 2,500 new dwellings with The Village Alphington acting as the focal retail and community hub for this new urban in-fill suburb.
The Village Alphington will house a convenience shopping centre anchored by a 4,500 m² Coles supermarket, a mini-major and around 6,000m² of specialty retail, including a fresh food precinct, hospitality and non-retail services, all centred around a central public plaza.
Retail uses include a health club/gym, childcare centre, community centre and primary school (years 5-6).
• Underground car parking with 500+ car spaces
• Only minutes from the Eastern Freeway
• A short walk from both Alphington and Fairfield train stations. Immediate access to three bus routes in the Alphington area.
• Close proximity to Warrigal Private Hospital, Austin Hospital, Mercy Hospital for Women and St Vincent’s Hospital.
• Direct access to 4 major bike paths and parklands, connecting to Melbourne CBD.
The Village Alphington will be on the northern part of the paper mill site, bordering Heidelberg Road and Latrobe Avenue on its eastern boundary.